Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting started

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time not only because I've moved away from home and lost touch with a lot of people because of school but also to "jot my journey down" so to speak! So, here I am!

I recently just finished my first year of Dental Hygiene School at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences! I completed my Local Anesthesia course as well! We learned how to give injections on eachother! I was truly scared but in the end it turned out great! I have even given anesthesia to actual patients! It's such a neat experience! I can't believe my senior year of college is already here! But I am glad to say... I'VE MADE IT! I'm so blessed to have the support system I have. My family remains by my side through and through and pushes me to the finish line. I love them so much.

My Parents, Grandmother and Great Aunt and Aunt and Uncle are on a cruise right now to the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Martin! I'm so jealous! But I received an email saying they are having a WONDERFUL time. The only kink in their plans is that in St. Thomas there is a fire that has burned up a lot of a tour site they were hoping to see. But hopefully they'll get to see something really good! The trip is for my parents 25th wedding anniversary! What an accomplishment? Especially these days, Marriage isn't what it used to be.

I'm really excited about starting this blog. And I hope you too are excited to read it! I'll keep you updated throughout my summer with my news and thoughts! Until next time, see ya later!

Live. Laugh. Love.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment