Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trying...

Isaiah 41:10 says:
Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up with my righteous hand.

"Fear not, for I am with you": In my darkest of times... when I feel completely alone, I have to remember to thank God for this assurance he has given me. He IS ALWAYS with me. I haven't thanked him enough or aknowledged that enough today.

"Do not be dismayed, for I am your God": To be dismayed by defintion is: to break down the courage of completely, as by sudden danger or trouble. Why? Because he IS MY God. He will never leave me.. "or forsake me." Thank you God... for being my ultimate love that made the universe and the stars... yet you still choose to call me your own.

"I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up with my righteous hand" When I am literally face flat on the floor and broken hearted... my God gives me endurance to press on, he heals my heart and holds me up as I walk on. I need to remember this more too..

Isaiah 41:10 is a beautiful verse. It's a reminder that I not only need right now... but many people might need it to. My God, your God, THE God of the universe... is a forever God who is your "daddy" and your ulimate love... perfection... and he is always by your side when the going gets tough. Pray that I understand this concept more and more. I know these days ahead won't be easy like I hoped, but they will build my character and my love with the Lord... a lot stronger.

Live. Laugh. Love. ANYWAY.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment